This week I have started separating my starts and transplanting them into bigger pots. I still have a lot to do, and I really need to get on the ball starting peppers, eggplants, and tomatoes.
I moved the chicks purchased last week into the back half of the green house. They have much more room, and seem to be having a lot of fun with the cinder block and perches.
You may be wondering what is happening in the front half of the greenhouse. Well, that's where A's rabbit is currently residing. Rex had to give up some of her room to the chicks, but she seems pretty entertained by their antics and has been watching them curiously.
Soon (hopefully by this weekend), I'll have shelving set up above all these creatures in the greenhouse and actually use the building for growing plants.